Charleston Stormwater

Charleston, West Virginia

Drainage Complaint Form

The City has created this form to facilitate the reporting of drainage issue (clogged or damaged drains, storm pipe issues, flooding of area, etc.).  Please download and email to; (swm@cityofcharleston.org) or mail to; Stormwater Department – 119 Dickinson Street, Charleston, WV 25301

click on image to download