There are many benefits to composting. It is a simple and inexpensive way to dispose of and recycle food scraps and yard waste that would otherwise enter the water stream. Compost also helps improve the health and quality of the soil that it is added to.
- Reduces the volume of garbage
- Saves money on disposal costs
- Enriches and adds nutrients to the soil
- Improves soil structure forms better root growth
- Balances acid and alkalinity (pH) of the soil
- Suppresses disease and harmful pests
- Reduces the need for chemical fertilizers
Click on image or link to view brochure.